In 2017, The Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus
was voted #1 in Columbus in
- The JCC Early Childhood program provides a comprehensive education for young children in a warm Jewish setting.We seek to nourish a child’s natural curiosity and excitement while allowing each child to develop at his/her own pace. You can be confident that we will provide all the loving, enriching attention you want for your child. The quality of our program is directly correlated to the excellence of our teaching staff. Our staff consists of warm and nurturing Early Childhood Educators who through their education, the JCC’s commitment to continued early childhood training and longevity with our program provide the “Best in Class” preschool experience in developing children’s maximum potential.
BEST INDOOR PLAY AREA
- The J-Zone is the place to be for kids! Expansive play space, complemented by exercise equipment, games, a lounge, and more…
- We’ll create the dream party for any child age three and up, and it promises to be a party you won’t forget!Just pick your favorite theme, and leave the rest to us. Birthday party themes include a wide array of choices, making use of the best the JCC has to offer.
BEST STUDENT TUTORING – KALEIDOSCOPE
- Expert help to support your child’s studies, after school at the J. Tutoring is offered in many subjects, each weekday afternoon.
- The Diamond Family Fitness Center offers 4,500 square feet of state of the art fitness equipment, with amenities to get you into shape and keep you healthy.We offer dozens of exercise classes in three categories: Trim-N-Tone, Spinning, and Yoga and Pilates. Join one today! If your routine isn’t getting the results you want, why not listen to the expert advice of JCC Personal Trainers? They are nationally certified professionals who will custom design a program that works with your lifestyle and interests. And of course, work out while your little one (ages 6 weeks to 8 years) plays nearby. Babysitting is free to Health Center members and $3 per hour for general members.
For more information about these or other programs and events at the JCC, please call 614.231.2731 or contact us here .